The administration and staff at Perrysburg Schools are excited to announce online registration for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year for all returning students. This process replaces the paper forms that were turned in each school year in August. This process is REQUIRED for EVERY STUDENT, including Penta Career Center students. We ask that you please complete this process for each of your students by Sunday, June 4.
Signing up for a PowerSchool account is necessary to submit your information. There are TWO steps to this process, which are outlined below: 1.) Create an account in PowerSchool 2.) Update information using the Returning Student Registration button in the PowerSchool parent portal. If you already have a PowerSchool account, you may skip Step 1.
STEP 1 - Create a PowerSchool parent account (this is different from Schoology). If a parent or guardian wants a separate account, please use these directions for each account to be created.
1. Open the Internet browser on your computer.
2. Type https://perrysburg.ps.nwoca.org/public into the address bar or go to the Perrysburg Schools web site (www.perrysburgschools.net) and click on “PowerSchool Parent/Guardian/Student” under the “Parents” tab.
3. Click on “Create Account.” Enter the information and create a password for the account.
4. Link your account to your child using the access codes listed below. Type the Access ID and Access Password exactly as they are printed below (both are case-sensitive). Please keep your username and password secure and do not share it with anyone else.
5. Scroll to the bottom and click on Enter. You may now use the username and password to login.
Please contact Tina Biami, Fiscal and Technology Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-874-9131 Ext. 5009 for your Access ID and Access Password, which are specific to each student.
NOTE: If you have a student in grade 6-12 and have already accessed PowerSchool but need to ADD A STUDENT, here are the steps to link him/her to your account. Please note that these steps only work on the desktop version of the application and cannot be completed in the phone app.
1. Go to https://perrysburg.ps.nwoca.org/public/– or go to the Perrysburg Schools web site (www.perrysburgschools.net) and click on “PowerSchool Parent/Guardian/Student” under the “Parents” tab – and sign in to your PowerSchool Parent Portal. If you have forgotten your login information, please select the forgot login or password hyperlink to reset the information.
2. Log into PowerSchool.
3. Click on Account Preferences.
4. Click on the Students tab.
5. Click on the add button on the upper right.
6. Fill in the information on your child and use the access codes below.
An instructional video for step one may also be found on the Perrysburg Schools web site (www.perrysburgschools.net) by clicking on “PowerSchool Account Creation Instructional Video” under the “Parents” tab.
STEP 2- Please submit your information using the “Returning Student Registration” button in the PowerSchool Parent Portal (this is different from Schoology).
1. Go to https://perrysburg.ps.nwoca.org/public/ – or go to the Perrysburg Schools web site (www.perrysburgschools.net) and click on “PowerSchool Parent/Guardian/Student” under the “Parents” tab – and sign in to your PowerSchool Parent Portal using the username and password you created in step 1.
2. Select the student you wish to register along the top. (If you only have one student in Perrysburg Schools, that child will automatically display.)
3. Select the “Returning Student Registration” button on the left column under Navigation.
4. Agree to the terms and conditions.
5. Click Begin Forms, complete the forms and click Submit.
You may also want to use the PowerSchool app. You may find the app in the iTunes store or the Google Play Store for Android. Once you install the app, you will need the following 4-character code: KFBT. Please note that you must sign up for an account on the web portal first before using the mobile app.
If you have any questions regarding the use of PowerSchool please read the Frequently Asked Questions section below or feel free to contact me.
Best wishes for a wonderful summer!
Fiscal and Technology Specialist
419-874-9131 Ext. 5009
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to answer all the questions?
Questions marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
What if I make a mistake?
If you would like to make a change prior to submitting the form, you may either navigate back to the page using the “Prev” and “Next” buttons. If you are on the Review page, click on the underlined field. If you have already submitted the form, please contact your student’s school so they can make the changes for you.
I’ve completed the form, now what?
Once you have finished entering your information, click “Submit.” This will send all of the information you’ve entered to the school. If you cannot click on this button, please make sure that you have answered all required questions.
What if I have more than one student in the district? Do I need to do this for each child?
Yes, we will need to please provide information that is specific for each child. We recommend that you complete and submit one form and then start another – this will allow you to “snap” (or share) selected family information, which will save time.