• Entering the building during school hours: All visitors during the school day will need to enter using the front entrance (9:05 am-3:35 pm)
• Morning Drop Off: School starts at 9:05 am, and doors open at 8:50 am. If you are dropping off your child after the bell rings at 9:05 am, you will need to come into the office with your child.
• Early pick up: If a student will be leaving prior to 3:35 pm, parents must report to the school office and sign out their child.
• Dismissal: Students will be sent home as typically indicated, unless the teacher receives a note indicating a change. This should be a written note, including the date of the change. If an emergency change occurs once school has started, please call the office. Per our transportation guidelines, students are not permitted to ride buses to which they are not assigned.
• Cafeteria: Restaurant food, pop and other carbonated beverages are not to be brought into or consumed in the cafeteria. Lunch is a time for children to socialize with their
friends. We ask that you limit coming to eat with your child to their birthday or special occasion (out of town relative visiting, etc.).
• Electronics: If possible, please keep electronics at home. This includes smart watches. If your child does bring an electronic device, it will need to stay off and in their locker. Reminder: lockers are not locked.
• Birthdays: In an effort to nurture healthy food choices as well as protecting an increasing number of students with food allergies, we will continue to not distribute edible treats. This year the practice will occur in all Perrysburg Elementary buildings. We appreciate your partnership as we continue implement this school policy. Additionally, please do not send gifts to school. The school day will not be interrupted to deliver gifts (balloons, flowers, etc.).